Study Vision's COVID-19 Policy for Students & Other Guests
When you arrive
When you arrive at your accommodation:
- Your host will make sure that you are aware of any local restrictions and house rules about COVID, such as mask wearing, using hand sanitiser, etc.
- Your host will give you a tour of the house, pointing out where hand sanitiser is available
- You will have a regular time to wash your own laundry, separate from any family laundry
If you or your host gets COVID-19
If you or your host start to show symptoms of COVID-19, please get tested immediately. Your host will help you arrange a test, if needed. Symptoms include:
- fever (37.5 degrees Celsius or higher)
- sore throat
- shortness of breath (difficulty breathing)
- runny nose
- loss of taste
- loss of smell.
After you or your host have been tested, you must self-isolate until you receive a negative test, even if you are fully vaccinated.
If you or your host receive a positive test result, please notify Study Vision and your school/university immediately. You, your family and the student will need to self-isolate until you are cleared by a medical professional. You cannot relocate the student, or force them to leave, if you or the student are required to self-isolate.
For information on general good practices to deal with COVID-19, please see our COVID-19 Policy page
For more information on travelling to Australia, please see the Australian Government’s COVID-19 International Travel webpage (This page is available in multiple languages).